The Outrigger - so many possible uses from one little bag!
What makes the Outrigger so special is that it's a perfectly sized cross body bag on its own, however it has been made to clip onto the cross body strap together with the Orbit Cross Body bag...Outrigger by name, Outrigger by nature! The possibilities are endless...
- Use it to clip onto your Orbit to house all your bits and pieces for work, meaning when it's time to head to work you just clip it on and go - fits an A5 diary
- Use it as a nappy clutch for a couple of nappies, wipes, disposable change mat and a dummy or two for quick trips when you may not need a whole baby bag
- Amazing for travel - tuck your passport, tickets, itineraries, pen, handcream, novel, iPad air and airbuds inside and you have everything you need to detach and sit straight into your seat... no riffling around in the overhead
- Full grain Italian leather with New Zealand bubble feature panels more about our
- Detachable cross body strap
- Large slip pocket
- Phone pocket
-Two small elastic pockets for tucking small essentials
26cm wide, 20cm tall, 8cm deep at base
Cross body strap 110cm long (approx)
Please note: our leather is full grain, not buffed and stamped. Leather of this kind varies by nature. Our sections of New Zealand bubble leather in particular can vary greatly from piece to piece, and photographs are an indication only of what your unique and individual feature panel of New Zealand sourced, Italian tanned bubble leather will look like. Be proud that only you will have a bag with your exact pattern of bubble leather, its unrepeatable!